|

Monday, July 09, 2007

God is empty....just like me

I'm not the same anymore. Something about the Philippines changed me. Maybe it's the constant dreams that started while I was down there.



Dreams were frequent...every night. Never really the same but about the same thing. They've been plaguing me ever since.



I came home and everything was the same. My friends never changed. Stuck in an evolutional rut. Stuck in small town life.



For some reason I'm not the same. For all I know it's only temporary. It's only been almost a month since I came home...perhaps I'll settle again. Enter the same old rut as well.



Which is why travelling seems to be important to me now. New places. New things. New experiences. Something that isn't the same old life that I'm used to.



For some reason I feel that my life isn't based out of here. But that gives me pause to think.



Am I running away? And if so...what am I running from? Who am I running from? Am I running from someone at all?



Or is it that I'm running from the dreams? Pointless really. As they've already proven that they'll follow me everywhere.



It's always behind me. No matter where I end up. It's like everywhere I go you can see the line I lay behind me that traces its way through where I've been and where I came from.



Running doesn't make a difference.