|

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Apocrypha presents: The Search for the Next Pussy

Ahhhh, the Pussycat Dolls. Has there ever been a more blatant mixture of spank bank material? Well probably not ones that can "sing" anyway. Their songs I hear are even catchy but what would I know as I watch them on mute. I think their most known song is "Don't Cha" contains that awesome lyric "Don't cha wish your girlfriend took a shot like me?". Now that's a good song!

The Pussycat Dolls.  From left to right:  Spanky Spice, Mocha Spice, Latino Spice, Creepy Spice, Agulira Spice, Hottie Spice

Well it seems that this platter of tits and ass wants to take reality televsion in a whole new erection with their Idol-esque show: The Pussycat Dolls Presents: The Search for the Next Doll. What better way to raise more attention then to put on a bigger display. Gotta love the media. Just when you thought you had enough Pussy's they realize that you need to have another. That gives you one Pussy for each day of the week...though I doubt they would really hold anything against you if you wanted to have more than one at a time.

Honestly! Do you think these girls bother about sharing? They look primed for group activity.

Pussy Galore:  Spank-Me Spice, Knee-Pad Mocha Spice, Mohawk Agulira Spice, Look-At-Me Latino Spice, Still Creepy Spice, Hottie Hoodie Spice



I might even watch this show...on mute...in the dark...alone....with a bottle of....nevermind.

Here's some teaser photos to help prove my point.

Practice! Practice! Practice! If you can do it on your knees you can do it anywhere!
See I can have one and reach for the next one at the same time!!!

This one's so used to having black things stuck near her mouth she looks bored!
I would like to thank my Oral Instructor, Mr. Obleman of 5th Period

Personally I want this one. I like the flexible ones.
And she does that while standing!