|

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's all bullshit and buttplugs

I have problems.

Big deal?

No, not at all.

Everyone has problems.

Mine seem more important to me because they're mine.

Will I share them with you?

Probably not.

Besides

Who really fucking cares when the chips are down anyway?

I will admit that I've become quite selfish.

I used to live my life making someone else happy. Through that I found my own happiness. That person then pissed on me and from what I can tell has done nothing but piss on our past ever since. I'm sorry I was not as important as you made me feel. I'm sorry for what you make me feel I did a lot of things wrong but you never told me so that we had the chance to fix it.

I used to think you were far more mature than I was. I can see now though that I was probably quite wrong. Why not? From what I understand, being wrong is the only thing I get right.

Which is why life is nothing but bullshit and buttplugs.

Why's that you ask?

Because if someone isn't trying to feed you bullshit, they're certianly trying to get somewhere you don't want them to be.....